یکشنبه، اردیبهشت ۱۰، ۱۳۸۵

Introduction

Urbatecture.Why?
When I was doing my Master in Architecture, I had a different attitude toward Urban design.From my point of view urban design was mainly concern about some general issues without considering the importance of architecture.Now I have to say, Architecture and Urban design are two wings of a uniqe bird.To have a livable city we should have a beatiful architecture as well as innovative urban design.
http://hjem.get2net.dk/gronlund/home.html

۱ نظر:

Unknown گفت...

Yes Dear Murtaza,You are right in your opinion and scope,i add that Urban planning also share the innoviation and liveability in the city.
welcome to you and your opinions always ,I preciate them and want to email me to exchange opinions and ideas about cities affairs.

Falah AlMosawi
Architect and Urbanplanner
Baghdad Iraq
009647902909166
009647901215920
009647703435611
almosawifalah205@yahoo.com